Here are some interesting facts about vampire breast lifts you must know
Breasts are an important and functional part of a woman’s body. Perkier and fuller-looking breasts are aesthetically pleasing. Like other body parts, aging takes a toll on a woman’s breasts as well. Aging breasts display the following signs:
- The skin of the breast becomes grey due to a reduced supply of blood flow.
- Due to the gradual loss of fat, the skin becomes crinkled and the perkiness of the nipples is lost.
- As a result of breastfeeding, aging, or surgery, the areola of the skin may lose sensation to touch and other stimuli.
Traditionally, breast implants have been used to increase the bust size and give them shape and contour. However, breast implants involve surgery and the patient requires considerable downtime to recover. Over the past few years, a new treatment method called Vampire Breast Lift has been introduced to lift sagging breasts and achieve fuller-looking breasts. Let us take a look at what this procedure entails.
What is The Vampire Breast Lift Procedure?
- This procedure involves the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy to increase breast size and achieve perkiness. PRP is a much-practiced procedure with multiple benefits and uses. In this procedure, the healthy blood from the patient is drawn and injected into a centrifuge. The centrifuge spins it and separates the different constituents of the blood on the basis of their densities. The goal is to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and inject it into the breasts.
The platelet-rich plasma is full of nutrients and has multiple healing properties. Hence when it is injected into the underperforming breast tissues, it unleashes its healing properties, leading to the growth of fibroblast tissues, neovascularization, and a rapid increase in the adipocytes. Before injecting the plasma, it is activated with calcium chloride or gluconate which stimulates the plasma and activates it to perform optimally.
- Vampire Breast Lifts is a safe procedure that has helped restore breast tissue for multiple patients, enabling them to enjoy perkier, fuller, and younger-looking breasts. It has also been used to restore and reconstruct breasts after mastectomy for breast cancer. No side effects from this procedure have been reported.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate for Vampire Breast Lift?
Vampire breast lift is a corrective procedure. Unlike breast implants, it will not increase the size of the breasts drastically. It is ideal for candidates who are want to:
- Improve the appearance of breast implants that are already in place, but have started to show through the skin.
- Improve the texture and color of the breasts but do not want a dramatic increase in the breast size.
- Rectify breast scarring and irregularities and enhance the sensation of the nipples.
What to Expect During The Procedure?
Vampire Breast Lifts are quite simple and they can be performed in 20-60 minutes. The procedure entails the following steps:
- A numbing cream will be applied to the breast.
- A blood sample will be drawn from the arm and will be placed in the centrifuge to obtain the platelet-rich plasma.
- The PRP solution will be combined with hyaluronic acid to firm the area. The solution will be injected into the breasts, 30 minutes after the numbing cream sets in.
You can expect to see the desired results in 10-15 days. If you are looking for a qualified service provider for Vampire Breast Lifts, contact Missoula Wellness and Medispa. Our qualified aestheticians will make you feel at home and provide the best services. Call us at 406-549-6600. We provide services in Missoula, Montana, and nearby areas.